Σάββατο 6 Απριλίου 2024

Her face expressionless, her eyes gloomy look out the window at the trees shedding their leaves to be born again in a few months he wondered if humans were like this too? to overcome their difficulties and be born again because it takes a lot to change your destiny you have to change the way of thinking in general or all the facts of your life how to change the subconscious that affects your whole being? This famous writer after a failed marriage with two children, one 13 and the other 12, and with her new love interest I really thought that there could be a love after another big one. Our FIRST QUESTIONS THEY SAY we do not choose the great love but our soul This famous journalist big channel presenter is in a relationship with a German minister But even this relationship is not going well they had met after a presentation of a new book at the studio in an interview and they had gone out for dinner afterwards I was thinking that I could distract him a little from his work if I could to put him in my life Suddenly the phone rings on the other end of the phone, the manager of HELEN was asking us for a 3-semester subscription for three books, four million each it's amazing he exclaimed in a little while she had a telephone appointment with ALEX, the presenter, her new love Come on ALEX I signed a contract how about a week in the MALDIVES I would suggest something accordingly and I would also take my leave and ask you to go somewhere alone FINALLY we write our destiny if you can't change everything that will happen invited the subconscious is not how we think but these little things that affect our thinking

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου